The Cobb Premier Barbecue’s talents are second to none, beautifully cooking burgers, sausages, steaks, ribs, fish and veggies to perfection. But barbecuing is just the start…
Cobb looks set to change Outside cooking eternally. This Cobb Premier BBQ system also roasts, smokes and cooks.
- Cobb is incredibly fuel-efficient; 8-10 briquettes provides up to 3 hours of cooking time.
- (For Outside Use Only).
Soak hickory or wood chips in water for 10 minutes then sprinkle over the hot briquettes if you find yourself ready to smoke food
- Dome Lid – locks in flavour and allows cooking even on windy days.
- The Grill – drains fat and oil into the moat, for no flare-ups and healthier results
- Fire Basket & Pot Stand – made from stainless steel, it safely holds a Cobble stone or briquettes.
- The Bowl – cook vegetables or add wine, beer or cider to the moat to infuse your meat with flavour.
- The Base – stays cool to the touch so you’ll cook on almost any surface. Stainless steel.
Stainless steel bowl, dome and non-stick grill which are all dishwasher secure.
Also includes lifting deal with, carry bag and full instructions book to get you started.
Heat Beads Original BBQ Briquettes 4kg
Offering up to 5 hours of cooking time.
How are Heat Beads Original Briquettes made?
Safe, non-toxic, smokeless and odourless to cook with, these pebble-shaped bricks of fuel are a blend of natural hardwood charcoal dust – in the past a waste product – mixed with a slow-burning, purified mineral carbon referred to as char. Combined with heat-retentive sand to help extend cooking time the ingredients are bound in conjunction with food-grade starch and compressed into neat little ‘coals’.
Incredibly versatile portable barbecue and briquettes
Moat to infuse food with flavour
Stay-cool base lets it stand anywhere
Up to 5 hours cooking from briquettes
Bowl, dome and grill are dishwasher secure